Marketing your brand through various forms of content is a great way to share useful brand related information with your target audience. However do not limit your content to blog posts and press releases alone. There are so many great channels for you to share information and engage with your audience. Remember some prefer in-depth articles, some prefer visually appealing images and some enjoy videos. Once you have analyzed the data on your clients, you will be able to decide which form of content is most suitable.
1. Videos – 70% of marketers have found that videos work better at converting leads when compared to other forms of content. All the viewer has to do is press play, sit back and be entertained while you get your message across.
2. Podcast – Podcasts are gaining popularity among a very niche audience. These are the people who want to know anything and everything about your brand. And are great for a very specific target audience. For example if you are targeting PC gamers in the Middle East region, they are the perfect group to share a podcast about your latest game release with.
3. Games – It’s a fun way to get your audience to learn about your brand and what you have to offer. For example the cereal giants Lucky Charms recently created a game and discovered that kids used their parents’ phone on weekend to play these games.
4. Comics – A simple concept that is often ignored in the business to business world. Its easy to read with stimulating visuals and is engaging. Yes the hurdle you would have to overcome when developing a comic for your brand is finding a unique style. But once you find it, you will gain a loyal set of customers.
5. Mobile Apps – Developing an app especially for your brand is a relatively new concept that not many brands have adopted. These apps are all about getting the information you need efficiently. For instance you are a chain of convenience stores across Dubai. Those who download the app can find out which store is closest to them, what are the offers currently running in that store and even nutritional values of the products sold
6. Events – Brands have been organizing events for as long as anyone can remember. But with social media, you can generate amazing content, boost your engagement and expand your reach to people who aren’t even attending. Creating specific hashtags for your event is a great way to also monitor what the audience is saying about your brand or event.
There are so many ways to generate amazing engaging content for your audience. How you take this to the next level is up to you. However avoid sticking to age-old content tactics and switch it up. Dabble in different channels until you find which works best for you.
The right Digital Marketing Company Dubai can help you create amazing content for your brand and give you an advantage over your competitors. Prism is a Digital Marketing Agency Dubai that can work with you to develop content that can help you reach your desired target audience and increase your engagement on various platforms online.