So Linked in acquired Bizo in August 2014 and integrated and enhanced their Multi-Channel Nurturing product to create the Linked in Lead accelerator. Another tool contributing to social media marketing.
On its website LinkedIn’s Lead Accelerator promises to will help you reach anonymous website visitors, re-engage prospects and provide you with advanced analytics to measure your performance. But does it measure up to that promise. Download our 12 page analysis by registering with Prism link to a registration form for prism connected to Zoho CRM
If you want to make real good use of the Linked In accelerator you first have to do the following things:
1. Identify your Target groups: you need to identify who is going to be your core target audience.
2. Identify what make them tick and salivate
3. Create content and advertising that attracts them to you for ex
4. Give them a way to satisfy their thirst for the information you are peddling by first signing up with your service or brand in the most unobtrusive way possible.
5. Once you have them in your grasp give them content which will have them stand up and take notice If you impress them week enough you will create a small micro group of loyal fans that always want to share the content that drops graciously from their sublime lips.