Mobile devices have become a big marketing in surfing the internet. Facebook has come up with a new way to make the Mobile version more friendly for all its users.
A Page is a business’s identity on Facebook, so now you have to present your website on all standards to achieve the maximum positive results and feedback from your customers.
All Information Below has been directly taken from: http://www.facebook.com
Design improvements to mobile Pages include:
- A cleaner, simpler look, with better Page layouts for mobile viewing
- More relevant information up front so people can see the information they care about most – such as location and photos – at a glance
- Streamlined and prominent ways to interact with Pages, including actions such as Like, Call, Message, and Share, all of which now appear at the top of Pages
For Page owners
- Higher-appearing pinned posts, where admins can pin important posts (including offers or videos) from their desktops; these posts are now front and center when Pages are accessed on mobile devices
- Easier mobile management, allowing Pages owners the ability to easily switch between public and admin views directly from their mobile Pages/devices
Starting today, these updates are accessible via mobile browsers and the Facebook iOS app. New mobile Pages on the Android app are coming soon.
As a Page owner, there’s no need to do anything to prepare your Page in advance of these updates, but it’s important to make sure the information currently listed on your Page is complete and up-to-date.