At Prism, we have a 360-degree approach to the projects we undertake. This begins by understanding your necessities, your gathering of audiences and your business targets/objectives. We indulge in delivering fast-performing, robust and functional solutions that seamlessly compete in this ever-growing market. We recognize and put together the correct development tools and technologies, create a venture/project plan, make a schedule and deliver results on time. Our website design and development team work hard to make a killer user interface and application interface for your website. We work with you to develop a user experience that delivers value to your audience. Our team is passionate about what they do and it shows in our work.
In today’s business surroundings and to beat the massive competition large or small firms too have to develop a decent website. Several business owners use the excuse that their business is "word-of-mouth" and that they don’t want an internet site. However, in today’s digital age in order to stand out amongst others a good and highly effective website is a must. Despite the fact that it can cost you a significant amount of cash but this is definitely an investment by itself. To guarantee that your website delivers results should partner with a website development company who is a specialist in managing, designing and developing result driven websites.
Amongst the best web design companies in Dubai, Prism ranks number one for its varied digital marketing service offerings. Choosing Prism as your partner, you can rest assured that you will not only have a fully- functional site but also it is sure to drive profitable results for your business.
1. Logo– Your logo signifies as the major branding element of your brand.
2. Title and a description– Make sure to add relevant tiles or catchphrases for mainly two reasons.
• Insert keywords in your Title so it to make your content SEO rich.
• It helps make your content highly readable and understandable to users visiting your website.
3. Call to Action Button– This helps users know exactly what action you want them to take. For example insert a call to action buttons such as, ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Read more’ that helps users know exactly what you want them to do.
4. Visuals and graphics– Insert videos or catchy graphics so as to keep the visitors on your site engaged. Creative visuals and graphics when properly placed on your online site can help reduce the bounce rate.
5. Navigation or Menu Bar- This is placed on top of your web page that helps visitors easily navigate through different sections on your website. They can easily find pages of their interest without scanning the entire site.
At Prism, we believe in long term goals. Therefore, while developing and designing a site we take into consideration various Search Engine Optimization SEO factors that will not only help your online site stand out but also rank first on search engine result pages. As a Mobile Website Design agency Dubai we also make sure that your website is compatible to appear on different screen sizes as we understand that nearly 85% of users visit sites via that cellular devices. We also make sure that the graphics used on your website are compressed so as to not affect the load time and overall speed of your website because in the end, who doesn’t want a page that loads at a lightning-fast speed? As a graphic design agency in Dubai, our creative team is highly skilled and knows exactly how to create graphics that keep visitors attracted and engaged on your site.
We use the very best CMS management tools to ensure that the content on your website is flexible and relevant to your audience. Content is King. Better the content, higher the ranking. If the content is updated and changed dynamically, then it becomes the responsibility of the search engine to update itself, this makes the presence of the website more visible. Our CMS does this automatically and dynamically by updating the content to the website. Therefore all our websites rank really high on Google and other search engines that play an important role in Internet Marketing. We also offer multilingual professional content writing services therefore, you name the language you want your website to be translated or built-in and Prism can do that for you.
We offer dynamic as well as eCommerce website development services that are all tailored to meet the diverse requirements of our different clients. With our bespoke and personalized content management system, development services, payment gateway integration, and email marketing systems, we assure you that you will have a user-friendly interface, instant access and complete control over all information at any point in time.
At Prism, we realize that every client and project is unique. Hence we offer you a custom content management system solution. We specialize in delivering flexible and scalable content-centric solutions suited to our customer’s specific requirements. We offer CMS in different languages like .Net and.PHP based on your core requirements such as .net CMS, UMBRACO CMS, PHP CMS, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress. We also specialize in Hubspot CMS which is emerging as the hottest integrated marketing tools.
There is not a single type of website that our coding geeks can’t develop for you. You name it and we can.
• Personal Website • E-commerce Website • Dynamic Website • Static Website • Web Portal • Portfolio Website • Nonprofit Website • Educational Website • Directory Websites • Business Website
• UI/UX and Web Design • HTML/CSS Development • CMS • Mobile applications/IOS and Android development • Website Designing and Implementation • User Experience Development • Blog Design and RSS Integration • Social Media Integration • Content Development and Content Marketing • Website Maintenance • Brand Interface creation • Corporate Websites creation • Development and integrating eCommerce portals • Product Launch and Campaign Microsites • Third-party Widgets • Java Script • Jquery • Angular JS
The approach of the web has affected pretty much every part of our life. These days, whenever we require anything may it be to make a purchase or find more information about a service offering, we frequently search for assistance from the web. Subsequently, it likewise gives incredible business chances to any organization that is on it, since millions of people are accessing the internet on a daily basis. This is where website design and development steps in. It’s not only about creating a website. Your website defines your business, therefore, it has to be created such that a user visiting your website stays on it and is bound to make an action.
A website design company as well as a website development company is vital for any business or organization as your website not only enhances your brand image and reputation but also help bring in potential customers and thus improves the overall customer conversion and retention rate. Consider web specialists as the individuals who change a thought, or a story, into an outwardly engaging structure, and utilize their format to fabricate the client encounter all through the entire site. They structure the site’s look and feel.
Web Design– Put in simple words, web design refers to the process of designing and finalizing the layout and the look of your website. Take for example; an architect would first create a sketch, followed by a blueprint and layout of what he is going to build before building it. Similarly, a web design company in Dubai will help you design how your website will actually look once it’s ready to be showcased on the internet to your consumers. Web designers are the ones responsible for transforming an idea and layout into a visually appealing design. They design the website’s look and feel. As your website speaks on behalf of your brand they have to keep in mind the branding of the website, color schemes and palettes to be used and the typography and user readability of the website.
Web Development– Web development is all about adding life to the layout designed by the web designer. Web development is the process of making use of web languages, codes and software tools to develop the design and functionality of a website. Every website you see is made up of codes these websites are developed by a web developer. Developers are split into two types namely; Frontend is also referred to as the “user-side” as opposed to the backend which is basically the “server-side” of the application. It is crucial to partner with the best website development company in Dubai as your website will not only speak on behalf of your brand but also it has to be engaging, user-friendly and adaptable for all screen sizes.
Your website is a digital depiction of your business on the internet, therefore, it ought to be great! An eye-catchy logo and appearance are just not enough. Your website should be user-friendly, easy to navigate, fast and engaging enough to keep users on it, SEO friendly so as to help you stand ahead of the competition, convert and bring in sales, etc. All this can be achieved by partnering with the best web design company in Dubai. Does your website have it all? If not, here are Top 10 signs you need a new website or a website revamp.
1. It’s not mobile-friendly. 2. It simply doesn’t look good. 3. Low site speed and load time. 4. Search results ranking is low 5. Low conversions. 6. Displaying old branding. 7. Lack of consistency 8. Your website isn’t secure. 9. Difficulty in updating content. 10. You can’t find your own website on Google.
• An optimized website increases overall traffic • It sets the first impression of your brand. • Stand apart from competitors • Reduces bounce rate • Help keep visitors on the site for a longer time. • Increase site usability. • Gain credibility and trust. • Attract local audiences • Keep hold of your target audience with mobile-friendly UI • Improve SEO with better UX • Influence consumers buying decisions. • Enhance customer engagement
When you have determined that owning a site on the internet is the subsequent step for your enterprise, or if you’re just basically interested in producing one for a private purpose, you’ll most certainly start your search for the best website builder. One of the greatest issues for most of these fast online website builders is that they do not give you top quality. Given that you are competing with billions of sites on the net, it’s time to consider the various factors you can do to make your site stand out.
Prism’s tips for making an awesome website
1. Captivate the visitor within 5 seconds as they land on your website- You have 5 seconds to impress a visitor, make that count. Add short catchy titles and creative graphics. Remember, NOT TOO MUCH! 2. Readability is key- Make sure the typography and fonts on your website are simple, easy to read and understand. Add bullet points and keep the sentences short. 3. Responsive and Mobile Optimized Websites- Your website should be optimized for both desktops as well as mobile (iOS and Android) users. 4. Simplicity is key- Be sure that your website is not too loud or cramped up with graphics and texts. Use a simple color palette and keep an image to text ratio. 5. Calls to Action- Clearly tell the user what action you want them to take. Add buttons such as, ‘Read more’, ‘Shop Now’, ‘Call now’, ‘Request information’ or ‘Add to Cart.’ Make sure to tell the user what exactly you want them to do.
Your business is exceptional and we trust your site ought to be as well! We at Prism understand that your website is an integral part of your overall business objective. In today’s highly digitalized world you can’t really own a business without a website. We believe in coming up with a website that influences the user to take bound actions on how they feel regarding the website. At Prism, our team helps set up, style and develop visually appealing and user-friendly websites which are sure to facilitate an increase in conversion rates and overall traffic.
• It sets the first impression. • Boosts SEO strategy. • It builds trust with your audience • It sets you ahead of the competition. • It helps create consistency. • Seamless customer experience. • Easy for visitors to navigate. • Worldwide marketing. • It helps attract visitors. • Attracts valuable traffic. • Functionalities and features. • 24/7 accessibility. • It helps communicate with your audience effectively.
View All Testimonials
" Building a site with over 30,000 products, 15 brands and 25 categories was not an easy task for anybody. I’m glad I worked with Prism who provided us an excellent and professional service every aspects for the website from product photography and image retouching to designing and developing this amazing website. It has set the bar very high for all the websites in the Al Gurg Group. This is why the Al Gurg Group works with Prism."
Ranjit Unni (Marketing Specialist) OFIS part of Al Gurg Group
© Copyright Prism Action Communications. All Rights Reserved.