If your end business objective is to grow your business, engage with the potential customer, brand awareness as well as gain qualitative leads then Facebook advertising is the best marketing option to choose from. Your customers are on social media platforms then, why isn’t your business on it yet? Nearly the entire population of UAE is made use of Facebook on a regular basis and is active users on it. This can prove to be a great opportunity for business owners to use Facebook business to target existing and potential customers with different types of ads Facebook has to offer. Facebook marketing in Dubai can prove to be one of the best methods in order to successfully establish your company and expand your brand presence on social media.
Prism is referred to as the best social media marketing agency in Dubai for our creative and highly engaging approach towards each and every project. With the help of Facebook Advertising and Marketing tools business owners can target their audience based on their location, age, sex, interest, demographics and much more. At Prism, we take advantage of this feature and meticulously study your brand and business offerings. We devise and develop creative social media marketing campaigns based on your business offerings so as find the right audience, grab their attention, engage with them and convert them into paying customers.
Social media advertising is one of the best tools that help facilitate brand awareness considering the fact that how rapidly sharing visually engaging content, graphics and videos takes plan on social media platforms. At Prism, we understand that each and every client is different therefore their content they put out as well as campaigns ought to be a difference so as to match their business objective. Our team at Prism enjoys developing highly engaging and creative content that is sure to help you build an audience base on social platforms. Our Facebook marketing services include the following.
1. Campaign planning.
2. Campaign setup.
3. Multilingual content creation.
4. Eye catchy graphics and video creation.
5. Complete ad setup.
6. Management of ad spending.
7. Build a custom audience.
8. Setup remarketing ads.
9. Dynamic product ads.
10. Messenger bots installation.
11. Implementation of advanced ad technology
12. Installation of the pixel tracking code.
13. A/B Test to see what works best for your company
14. Constantly engage with your audience (Respond, Tag, Like and Comment)
15. We use keywords in your posts as well so as to help you rank higher on search.
16. Monitor, analyze and develop monthly reports
Prism can help you engage with your customers on Facebook, we can create your page and manage it for you with creative content, beautiful images, amazing videos, polls, and gifs. With the help of an effective Facebook Ad Campaign, we can help you take your business to the next level and deliver qualitative, profitable results. At Prism, we are focused on getting the best results out of every campaign we undertake. Our team of paid social media marketing experts design and set up a campaign with the utmost creative so as to keep your audience engaged and connected.
1. Video Ads: Facebook ads with video are very popular because they draw people in with sound and motion. You can also set up your video for video views this will help deliver your video to a vast number of people.
2. Image Ads: Facebook Image ads allow you to use beautiful images to drive traffic to your website as well as your landing pages.
3. Facebook Collection Ads: E-commerce sites can drive sales of their products by displaying items from their product catalog, customized for each individual.
4. Facebook Carousel Ads: These kinds of ads also good for restaurants and e-commerce business owners, where they can display up to ten images and videos within a single ad each with their own individual link and description.
5. Facebook Slide Show Ads: Slideshow ads are extremely popular for using motion sound and text to tell your brand story no matter what the internet speed.
6. Facebook Canvas Ads: Facebook Canvas Ads allow people to open a full-screen Mobile optimized experience from your ads.
7. Facebook Lead Generation Ads: Lead ads on Facebook and Instagram Marketing helps you collect info from people who are interested in your business. A lead and is presented using an image, video or carousel, and followed by a lead form when the user engages with the ad.
8. Facebook Offers: Offers are discounts you can share with your customers on Facebook. You can design your offer ad to appear as an image, video or carousel.
9. Facebook Post Engagement: Most Page posts on Facebook can be boosted to deliver more likes, comments, shares and photo views.
10. Facebook Event Responses: Event response ads can be used to promote awareness of your event and drive responses. You can design your event ad to appear as an image or video.
11. Facebook Page likes: Page likes ads can be used to drive users to like your Page. You can design your Page likes and with a video or an image masked to a ratio of 8:3. Facebook Advertising can really boost your likes and sales for your restaurant, business, company hospital or clinic. Prism works with over 100 clients for Facebook Marketing in Dubai and across the UAE.
12. App installs: Facebook App install ads help encourage an audience to download your app on mobile, Android as well as ioS as well as desktop.
13. Store visits: Facebook store visit ads help drive the audience to a brick-and-mortar store. It helps target people in and around your store location, who are most likely to buy or visit your store.
Before you invest your time and money on Facebook Marketing it is important to know what your final objective is, therefore, ask yourself these important questions.
Is businesses final objective too?
• Increase customer base
• Generate Leads
• Drive sales
• Build awareness
• Make money from your content
• Establish thought leadership
• Educate customers
• Customer-source part of your product development
• Reach internal communication
Define your audience- Before even starting with a marketing plan it is vital to understand your business offerings first and who these offerings apply to. Define your audience in terms of who they are or gender (male/female), age, location, demographics etc. Once you know who you’re users are and who you what your marketing plan to reach to, you can move to the next step of setting your goals.
Set goals- Each and every business is unique and no two businesses exactly match. Therefore, goals too differ from one organization to another. Set goals in terms of what is your final objective for your organization. Is it to achieve likes? Is it brand awareness? Is it lead generation? Etc. Setting goals will help you stay on track and achieve them.
Consider your content mix- Once you’ve set your goals, you need to create a plan for how to achieve them. For this the best is to develop a content calendar and plan the content you wish to put out to your audience. You can also make use of the 80-20 rule. This means, make use of 80 percent of your Facebook posts to inform, educate, and entertain your audience and the other 20 percent to promote your brand.
Create a Facebook Business Page- Once you have your audience, goals, and content strategy nailed down, it’s time to create a Facebook Business Page. A Facebook Page acts as a bridge between you and your target audience and the best part, it doesn’t cost you a penny. You can post content for your target audience and engage with them via you’re Facebook Page for free.
Start posting- Now that you have your page setup, you can start posting and engaging with your target audience. Consistency is key to make sure that you’re in the limelight of your audience. Therefore, post regularly and stay consistent.
Ramp up your Facebook Likes and followers- Posting on your Facebook Page without adequate people on your page isn’t fruitful at all. Therefore, it is important to keep growing your prominence to a large audience group. You can achieve this by using organic as well as paid methods. If you rapidly wish to see an increase in your page likes as well as follower consider the paid method such as Facebook Ad. Organically you can increase followers and page like by using relevant and trending hashtags.
Consider creating a Facebook Group- With more than one billion people use Facebook Groups every month, it’s an audience base too large to ignore. You can join groups that match your business offering or service types. This will help you get information on latest industry insights, existing completion and trends in the market place. One can also try creating your own Facebook Group. This can prove to be an effective way of gathering your business’s fans in one place and encourage them to interact with one another. With the help of groups, you can post your businesses offerings, news, promotions etc. for multiple people to view and take benefit from.
Incorporate Facebook ads- Like any advertisement; a Facebook ad is content you pay for in order to share it with a specific, targeted audience. It is about getting your brand in front of the right audience and achieving your conversion goals. Based on your end objective, Facebook offers various advertising options to choose from. From brand awareness and engagement to app installs and store visits, business owner can choose from options that will best support and add value to their end objective.
Track, measure, and refine- For any marketing plan, it is vital to track and measure the ultimate outcome so as to know if you are on the right track. If you are running an ad for a post with an objective of engagement then, track and see the outcome. Have you received adequate reactions, likes and shares in comparison to the budget and audience you specified? Is the right audience reacting with your ad? What kind of ad is doing well, images or video? If you objective are to generate qualitative leads, Facebook gives you an option to extract the data collected. Follow back with those leads to convert them into paying customers. Measure the analytics with the help of Facebook insights. Measure and compare the insights to see what works best and what strategy is yielding qualitative results.
1. Making the Most of Your Facebook Business Page- A Facebook Business Page acts as a free marketing tool for your business. Your business page not only helps you share content and your offerings online but also help you build a strong connection with your audience and engage with them. Your page can help you enhance your brand presence and can build a massive audience base.
2. Facebook Advertising- Facebook offers its own form of advertising agency with Facebook ads, which appear in the side columns of the Facebook site. Based upon your end objective, you can run ads to obtain your desired outcome. Facebook offers its own form of advertising with Facebook ads, which appear in the side columns of the Facebook site.
Facebook advertising features include:
• Demographic targeting by Facebook user data on age, location, education, and interests.
• The ability to set ad budgets.
• Ad testing, in which multiple ad versions can be run simultaneously in order to compare ad designs and setup.
• Built-in ad performance measurement tools.
3. Hosting Facebook Contests- What better way to attract audience than an offer or contest. Running Facebook contests, sweepstakes, or promotions is another marketing tactic that can be incorporate to increase brand awareness.
4. Facebook Promoted Posts- Promoted post are a great way to gain visibility and brand awareness amongst a massive audience base. Promoted Facebook post give businesses owners the ability to target a specific audience base in terms of age, gender, location and even demographics. In order to gain page likes and a massive following base Facebook promoted posts are a great option to choose from. Promoted Posts are easy to set up – just click the button beneath any of your page posts. Based on the amount of money you can afford to spend, you can set a budget and boost a post to gain prominence.
View All Testimonials
"Prism has worked and continues to work with the IFFCO Group since the last several years. We are happy to be one of their satisfied customers and highly recommend their services especially in the field of Packaging and Brand Design, Digital Marketing Social Media and Web Design. We wish the Prism Team the best in their future endeavors on their 7th Anniversary Celebrations in 2012"
Mr. Sudhakar Gupta (Head of Corporate Communications and Business Development) IFFCO
© Copyright Prism Action Communications. All Rights Reserved.