LinkedIn is the world’s largest and most used professional networking platform. With over 1.5 billion active users, it is the best way for companies and brands to directly target communication with professionals around the world. LinkedIn is the cornerstone of any strong B2B advertising and communication strategy and Prism offers LinkedIn Marketing Services in Dubai to more than 180 companies.
At Prism, we create bespoke and unique LinkedIn Ads which are enriched with rich media like short videos and gifs and images to attract and engage your audience. As a renowned LinkedIn marketing company in Dubai, our solutions are optimized and custom created for your message and written with your target audiences in mind. We help you identify the right target audience and also monitor what is said about your company on LinkedIn via our patented social media monitoring platform “Prism”. Our LinkedIn Advertising Packages in Dubai are quite reasonably priced and start at just AED 2,000 per month
1. Sponsored Content – Sponsored Content is nothing but a great promotion technique used to promote existing content on your business page. You can run your ads across desktop and mobile devices based on your personalized target audience. You can build your ideal audience with LinkedIn profile data and engage with your audience relevant to you/ your business.
Why use it?
• Get your message known to many. • Keep views engaged due to rich media. • Attract more followers. • Generate more impressions and clicks.
2. Sponsored InMail- You can deliver personalized ads to the user’s LinkedIn Inbox. Thus, adding a personal feel to each message sent across potential users. Whether desktop or mobile, a sponsored InMail will be delivered to active users regardless of their device. This is one of the best ways to attract more leads. All you need is a body text, call to action button and if required you can add your website link too.
Why use it?
• Helps attract more leads • A great option to send personalized messages. • Higher conversion rate. • A/B messages for what works best.
3. Text Ads- These include a convincing headline, description and even an image. A simple setup implies you can begin achieving your intended interest group in minutes. Drive new clients/ audience to your business – on spending that works for you – with LinkedIn’s simple, self-benefit pay per click (PPC) advertising stage.
Why use it?
1. Creating your LinkedIn Business Company Page- We can create your custom LinkedIn Business Company Page or help you enhance your current page. The benefit of having your own company page on LinkedIn is that it is your home and a major platform to advertise and engage your potential customers here are some of the ways we can help you market on linked in
2. Campaign strategizing and setup- As a creative social media agency in Dubai, our team is well equipped with the latest social trends and know exactly what works best for your objectives. We will help you strategize and develop custom and unique campaigns.
3. Ad Copy Development- Right from research to multi-lingual content creation to graphics, gif’s and video creation, we at Prism do it all. Our team will create a content calendar for you and based on your approval we will set up all your ads. You can entrust us as we guarantee results.
4. LinkedIn Ad Monitoring- Nothing goes unattended. Our team of data analytic specialists continuously monitors your ads to check if they are running and performing well or not. The good ones are boosted even more. We value every penny you pay therefore if your ads for some reason aren’t performing well, we stop them immediately and revise them in a way so as to deliver profitable results.
5. Keeping your ads engaged- After running your ads our job doesn’t end there. As an online marketing agency we have a team of social media specialists who monitors each and every action on our page and respond to them immediately. Responding to incoming engagement is crucial and we are best at doing that.
6. Ad Reporting and Tracking- For all the ads we run for you we send you monthly reports for the same. This helps measure results and ROI. This helps give you a clear understanding of how your campaigns are performing.
Why do you need the US!
LinkedIn can prove to be the most powerful tool especially when it comes to B2B companies. It’s a great platform that helps make new connections, generate leads, and build brand recognition. Here’s why your brands need to have a LinkedIn presence.
• It helps businesses establish a connection and build relationships. • Drive traffic to your website. • It gives your brand increased search visibility. • Help attract top talent for your business. • Dedicated careers page that helps the right people find job openings. • One of the most effective platforms for product launches. • Boosts lead generation. • Improves professional face-to-face relationships. • A most effective platform for content distribution. • It helps your business rank better on search engines.
B2B Sales– With LinkedIn it is achievable to boost B2B sales. In reality the ideal use of LinkedIn is in B2B due to the nature of how businesses make use of it. LinkedIn advertisements can be utilized to target customers of particular designations or positions from a certain industry.
Niche Marketing and Advertising– LinkedIn Ads can be ideally described as niche advertising and marketing. It can be utilized in order to target all round and widespread markets however when utilized for niche advertising, it yields profitable results. You can decide on a certain enterprise or market sector and show your advert only to active users on LinkedIn.
Select Audiences– LinkedIn lets you be extremely selective about the audience you want to show your advertisements to. You can decide on an X level executive in a certain market sector within a particular age group. With this sort of targeting, it is difficult to miss out on relevant audiences as a result; this can help escalate your possibilities of meeting your organization objectives.
With 400 million users and counting, LinkedIn has been rated as one of the most useful social networking platforms for B2B marketers. LinkedIn is a massive resource for building your professional influence and growing your network. LinkedIn is mostly a professional platform for people to come together to connect with peers and learn about varied industries. Whether you just started creating blogs or you publish blogs often, you are always looking for people who are interested in the content you produce (qualified traffic)
LinkedIn can serve as a great platform to generate free as well as organic traffic to your blogs. Many people hold this misconception that LinkedIn is just best for posting a resume while seeking a job. But this isn’t true. Since there are more than 300 million LinkedIn members, and the site gets over 187 million unique visits per month, it serves as the best platform to generate quality traffic towards your blog.
Complete your profile- An incomplete profile is neither appealing nor professional. Your LinkedIn profile stands as the first impression, therefore, make it count! If you want quality traffic then it is vital to make your profile highly compelling and value-driven. The more value-driven and complete your profile is, the more likely it is for people to read and visit links you have posted. Create a branded LinkedIn company profile as well as complete your own personal profile. Take into consideration minute details and update the following such as logo, page banner, you’re about us section, personal summary links to your blogs as well as your website, etc.
Increase and build connections- The process to add a connection is the same as any other social media platform such as Facebook. On LinkedIn, search for people you know and add them as a connection. With the help of LinkedIn you can keep in touch with all your business contacts and develop and expand your network. The more connections you have, the more access visitors will have to your profile. Therefore, in order to get featured increase your LinkedIn network and connect with as many possible people you may know. If you only have 100 connections, this limits the number of potential clicks on your profile and website links per day.
Be Active- Consistency and continuity is the key to generate quality traffic towards your blogs. Therefore, in order to stay active on LinkedIn, it is vital to post frequently. Posting frequently does not mean spamming. Create a plan as to when and what you will be posting. You can stay active on LinkedIn by updating your status a few times a week. You can also post links to your blogs or post links to other third party blogs.
Join targeted groups- Joining groups or being a part of other groups is a great method to drive new visitors to your profile. It is certain that there are groups of people on LinkedIn that share the same interest as your blog. Search for topics that best suit your kind of blogs and content. Once you find the groups of interest, check them out first. Various groups have different guidelines they follow so, be sure to check out their terms and conditions. Check the number of people active in that particular group as well as check out the type of content they are posting regularly. Do your research and be sure to find your niche networks with whom you can share your blog with. If you are a starter in this field, its best advised to partner with a Top LinkedIn Marketing Company.
Engage with your network- In order to build lasting, long term relationships with your audience, it is vital to stay engaged and connected with them. You can increase your overall engagement in many ways. While writing a blog make sure to write engaging and interesting content. This will ensure your audience doesn’t get bored with the content you put out. When you post your blog links on LinkedIn, include a question, or a personal view. Give people a reason to comment, like or share your article. Address comments in real-time and reply to them to build a connection. Use LinkedIn’s features such as making a ‘poll’. Ask questions related to your blog in the poll. This will help to increase engagement. Do not only engage in your posts but also engage in the groups you have joined as well as made. The more engagement you have in a group, the more likely you’ll become a top influencer.
LinkedIn is a great platform to build B2B relations with people from varied industries. If you are a B2B organization and want to build valuable connections with people from other industries then, LinkedIn is a great platform to advertise on.
Benefits of LinkedIn Advertising
• It’s made of 380 million tech-savvy professionals. • Connecting with influencers. • Sharing and seeding content. • A growing number of users. • Reach high-value professional audiences. • Target hyper-specific audiences. • Get the “Right” clicks. • Set up your own campaigns. • LinkedIn Ads convert well on gated content.
View All Testimonials
"We have worked with Prism for the last 8 years and through out the years they have consistently delivered on their projects. They are amazing in design and production, fast in delivery, very creative, honest and transparent in their dealings with us so it has been a pleasure working with them. We look forward to the next decade of us working together and doing business together."
Mr. Azeem Sheikh (MD) Spectrum
© Copyright Prism Action Communications. All Rights Reserved.