Videos dominate the digital marketing world, and not just on YouTube.
By the year 2021, most of the consumer internet traffic will be all video.
Hence, basically, all businesses should make video marketing an integral part of their business strategies, or hold up the risk of being left behind.
A recent study has found out that 4 times as many consumers are more likely to watch a video about a product than read an article about it. Consumers usually lose interest in a company’s products if they don’t invest in video marketing at all.
Here, we shall explain the impact video marketing holds in this digital age and also the types of videos you can use for your brand!
The Power of Video Marketing!
Consumers generally expect more video, videos consist of a consumer’s favorite and most preferred type of content.
Television advertisements act as a broadcast and are rarely directly relevant to the masses who are compelled to endure them.
However, modern techniques make sure your marketing videos are highly relevant to your target audience. Make sure your videos are seen by the right eyeballs, mainly by consumers who need/ have searched for such relevant products, eventually turning into potential leads.
Other than driving engagements and entertaining, video marketing also leads customers through the sales funnel. Using a video on the landing pages of your campaigns increases the conversion rate by 80%. Simply mentioning the word ‘video’ in the subject of your email can increase the open rate chances by at least 20%.
Before you begin to create videos for your business, read on to learn the different types of videos and what works best for your business!
Types of videos:
- Brand videos:Frequently created as a part of a large advertising campaigns, these videos are often created as to generate awareness, increase engagements, or drive conversions. They are aimed at conveying the brand’s identity, history, vision, and mission of the product.
- Explanatory videos: Explainer videos usually explain in detail how the product works, how is it different from its competitors and how it benefits its target audience.
- Live videos: We bet you know how live videos function on social media. All social media channels, like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, lets users stream live videos, helping engage viewers on a real-time basis. It gives an opportunity for brands to promote interviews, events, presentations and much more. Live videos majorly attract high engagement rates.
- Event videos: Does your business organize or hold events? Or even attend a business conference or networking event?
If yes, then documenting the highlights and producing a video out of it would be the best way to attract and engage people towards your brand and business product.
- How-to videos: Brands often use educational how-to videos to guide their potential customers as to how exactly to use the product, to solve any issues that they have regarding the product and also, to build a trusting relationship with them.
- Expert reviews: This type of video marketing is one of the best ways to position your brand as an expert authority of your niche. Providing this kind of social proof helps you build a strong trusted bond with your target audience.
- Personalization: Instead of sending long emails, send your potential customers a personalized message. Personalized videos are much more impactful than standard emails. Try using tools like Loom to provide a memorable experience to your audience.
- Demo videos: Demo videos go a long way in highlighting all the key features and benefits of your product, and often include a CTA button in their videos to encourage viewers to purchase.
- Testimonials and case studies: Case studies and testimonial videos are a great way to influence and encourage your potential audience to move down the sales funnel. These type of videos prove that your product is the apt solution for all the needs of your customers, whilst building their trust and also showcasing your products in the most appealing way.
- VR reality and 360°videos: Users can access these kinds of videos using devices Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, etc. or by simply using a mouse or a finger on their device. These videos are currently considered as novelty ones, but however, as technology develops by the day, they are sure to become an integral part of video marketing.
Animated videos: This type of video marketing is perfect for explaining abstract or difficult concepts. You can make high-quality animations using DIY softwares like Animaker. These kinds of videos prove to be eye-catching and amusing to the users.
Prism Digital, one of the best video production agency in Dubai, creates catchy and amazing videos, that are sure to keep your viewers glued!