About the job
ROLE: PROGRAM MANAGER IN A FAST-PACED INTEGRATED DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
WORK LOCATION: DUBAI
PREFERRED NATIONALITY: EASTERN EUROPEAN, MIDDLE EASTERN
SALARY PACKAGE: ATTRACTIVE
Do You Think You Can Excel in The Following?
- Work closely alongside the Management and Department Heads to create project plans and milestones
- Manage and supervise projects from beginning to end using Project Management System (Zoho Projects)
- Create and manage an overall project calendar and ensuring scheduling each project’s individual milestones and deadlines are met.
- Plan the timeline of each project and forecast multiple complex projects with time- and resource-dependent deadline
- Deadline forecasting and management across several projects simultaneously.
- Resources prioritization and analysis to maximize the outcome.
- Resource allocation of both human and budgetary resources to add agility and flexibility during obstacles or bottlenecks arising.
- Track resources and ensure team member accountability and delivery as per deadline.
- Create project expense ledgers and works closely with Accounts Department to ensure the financial health of each project is maintained and monitored closely.
- Determine budgets and ensuring that all staff adheres to them.
- Lead team members, encouraging and directing them, as well as anticipating their strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensure customers and management are satisfied with the projects and services
- Communicate with team members, executive leadership, external stakeholders, vendors, and freelancers.
- 3-5 years of experience in advertising agency or an IT-based company, ideally with experience in website, software development and/or vendor management.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English (verbally and written) is a must
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent degree or experience
- Dynamic, outgoing, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of standard software project management methodologies, workflow, and tools (Zoho Projects, Jira, Trello, Asana)
- Excellent project management skills and reporting
- Knowledge of Agile methods and the Scrum framework is desired.
- A broad project portfolio that demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms of project management
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent command of word, excel, power point
- PMP certification is a plus, but not a must
- Profit Ratio Benefit based on Team KPI and from new client acquisitions
- Annual Vacation and Air Fare
- 5-day work schedule