Table Of Contents
- What is broken link building?
- Can you use infographics for link building?
- Is writing guest posts an effective link building strategy?
- How to get backlinks via testimonials?
- Can interviews be used for link-building?
Backlinks are the most important ranking factor for some websites. Building supreme backlinks to your website will not only improve your search engine rating, but it can also result in an increase in organic visitors.
This strategy has been embraced by a number of SEO agencies in Dubai, they utilize it to improve the exposure of their clients' websites. Individually or with your in-house team, you can practice the steps outlined below to obtain quality Backlinks. However, using a Digital Marketing Agency like Prism Digital to obtain faster results with fewer resources and save a lot of time is considerably more effective and time-saving.
The tactics listed below can help you obtain high-quality backlinks and boost the number of visitors on your website.
1. The broken-link building Criterion
This procedure involves contacting a webmaster to address broken links on a website. You propose including a link to your own website when doing so.
Because you are assisting the webmaster in locating this broken link, there is a good probability that they may replace it with one of theirs or additionally add one of yours.
2. The skyscraper Criterion
This method has three major stages.
- Look for content that has a lot of backlinks.
- Make a better or more valuable piece of content and post it on your website.
- Reach out to individuals that link to the original piece and inquire if they should link your best content instead.
3. Generate an infographic
One of the most used methods for obtaining backlinks is by generating infographics. This is because infographics can be understood and shared easily.
- To do so, you'll need to select a relevant issue in your profession, possibly one that's currently trending, collect information, and hire someone to make the information aesthetically appealing.
- Make sure the infographic contains links to your website.
- Once you've finished creating the infographic, post it to your website and social media sites, where it will most likely be shared.
4. Write numerous guest posts
You get to put your information in front of a fresh audience when you write articles for other websites. This increases the number of people who see your website.
This strategy will not only help you get that vital backlink, but it will also help you build your reputation and social media following.
5. Promote content to boost visibility
When it comes to establishing backlinks, it's sometimes advisable to contact webmasters directly via email. You can then send them links to your best guides and request that they include them in their most recent roundup post.
6. Draft a testimonial
In many cases, a backlink can be obtained in exchange for a testimonial. Make a list of any things you're using and get in touch with the owner of the website that promotes it. Offer to provide a testimonial for their product in exchange for a link to your site.
7. Make a charitable donation
Nonprofit organizations frequently add links to the websites of the corporations that give to them. It's as easy as looking up the charity, entering the amount you want to donate, and typing in your URL.
8. Obtain an interview
Others will approach you for an interview if you've established yourself as an authority in your field. Many people will include a link to your website in their interview promotional materials as well as in the interview itself.
In the meantime, look for websites that are looking for interviewees before others come to you. Contact them and let them know you'd want to participate in the interviews and what expertise you have to offer.
Building high-quality backlinks can be difficult, but following these tactics will help you achieve your goals. We recommend taking your time to figure out which option is within your budget and which requires extra information. Topics such as Complete Guides on Click Through Rates are a good place to start.
Consider hiring a Digital Marketing Agency like Prism Events Digital Advertising; a group of experts with specialized knowledge has the capacity and resources to deliver results with minimal effort. This saves you a significant amount of time.
About The Author: Lovetto Nazareth
Lovetto Nazareth is a digital marketing consultant and agency owner of Prism Digital. He has been in the advertising and digital marketing business for the last 2 decades and has managed thousands of campaigns and generated millions of dollars of new leads. He is an avid adventure sports enthusiast and a singer-songwriter. Follow him on social media on @Lovetto Nazareth